Click Here to print
|As a locally owned and operated company since 1876, we love the
opportunity to support the communities that have supported us over the
years. We’ve developed a great opportunity for various types of groups
to raise money by offering a great product at an exceptional value!
HOW IT WORKS
The “12 Months of Flowers” card allows each cardholder to present their
card in one of our two locations in exchange for a wrapped bouquet of
fresh, seasonal flowers! Each wrap is a $6.25 value and is available any
day of each month. Each card carries a value of $75 but is sold for only
$30! $12, or 40%, of each card sold goes directly to the fundraising
group. The card will expire one year from the first month of redemption,
NOT from the card purchase date.
1. The fundraising group will estimate how many cards will be sold
(Extra cards can be printed at any time if the estimate is too low). The
fundraising group will be responsible for all the cards printed. The
cards WILL NOT be purchased by the fundraising group when they pick them
up. We simply ask that you do not lose any unsold cards and return them
2. We will agree upon a sale period and after the sale period is over,
the fundraising group will return the unsold cards along with 60% of the
money collected for purchased cards ($18 of the $30 collected for each
card). Please bring ONE check in (paid to Tillie’s Flowers) along with
any unsold cards. Cash is also accepted.
3. The customer will then present the card at any time during normal
business hours to either store location and will be given a wrapped
bouquet. The sales associate will enter the date of redemption on the
card. The card will expire 1 year from the month of the first
redemption, NOT from the month in which the card was purchased.
1. Each card can only be redeemed once a month. If the cardholder misses
a month, that bouquet for the month will be forfeited. NO EXCEPTIONS (A
customer cannot get 2+ months worth of $6.25 bouquets, past or future,
in a single redemption.)
2. The card must be present and shown at the time of redemption.
3. We are unable to replace lost, destroyed, or stolen cards.
4. Cardholders may add additional flowers to the wrap at an additional
5. We DO NOT deliver the flowers; they must be picked up in store.
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in participating,
please stop in or give us a call at 316-687-0630.