Floral Sales Associate Experienced Floral Designer Floral Design Assistant/Trainee Floral Delivery Driver Floral Processor Seasonal Help Careers Home
Our vision is to create a work community that our team is excited to be a part of and is inspired to go the extra mile for our customers. We are currently seeking dedicated, self-motivated individuals with a passion for going above and beyond. We currently have positions open for Floral Assistant! If you have ever wanted to be a floral designer, now is your chance. This is an entry level position into floral design. You will learn all aspects of floral design from our amazing design team and the essentials of customer service from our outstanding sales team. We are looking for a hard-working, self-motived individual who has a true love for flowers and plants. The candidate must be comfortable working both alone and as part of a team. A Passion for flowers and exceeding customer expectations is paramount for this position.
- Passion and love for flowers.
- Positive Attitude.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Passion for quality products and excellent customer service.
- Understand art, style and the use of color to create beautiful arrangements.
- Learn and perform all aspects of floral design. (WE will teach you)
- Help to care for and maintain foliage and blooming plants.
- Assist in the design and creation of floral orders.
- Assist in the set up of floral and design orders.
- Help process incoming flowers and foliages upon arrival and verify product count against invoices.
- Help check in and inventory all new products and supplies upon arrival and adjust inventory.
- Keep floral work room and storage areas clean and organized.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; walk; frequent use of hands.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Availability requirements include, but are not limited to: days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.