Floral Sales Associate Experienced Floral Designer Floral Design Assistant/Trainee Floral Delivery Driver Floral Processor Seasonal Help Careers Home
* Position Currently Available *
The creativity of our company. Seeking experienced creative eyes to compose arrangements of cut flowers for special occasions as well as home or office decoration. We are a high volume retail florist. We deliver approximately 100 arrangements on an average non-holiday day. Must be able to handle high volume.
Scheduling & Shifts:
If you meet all of the requirements, we encourage you to download and fill out our application. You can email it to email@example.com, along with your resume. You may bring it into the store at 3701 E. Harry. We will then call to schedule an interview. No phones calls regarding job positions.
- Experienced floral designer that has 3+ years of experience in a commercial retail flower shop.
- Confident, self-assured floral designer
- Full-time availability employee - 32-40 hours/week (part time may be negotiable)
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30lbs
- Applicant must be available weekends and have a flexible schedule
- Able to work in a fast-paced/high-stress environment, similar to a Starbucks/Coffee Shop environment.
- Must be available to work Saturdays & one Sunday per month.
- Preference given to bi-lingual.
- We are always seeking for Part Time & Full Time positions. We are very flexible with schedules, but you have to be able to work weekends.
- Major Floral Holidays (Valentine’s Week & Mother’s Day Week) require longer shifts and overtime.