Each year Tillie's allocates a budget to support community activities through contributions. We will always try to do our part for your organization. However, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial capabilities. Therefore, we must put some structure to our donations to fairly distribute to as many organizations as possible. Generally, organizations with accounts with us are prioritized ahead of non-customer requests.
Tillie's offers 5 contribution options:
1) Charity in Bloom Program (any non-profit can apply with 90 days advance notice). Organization earn 10% of Charity in Bloom Bouquet sales for the agreed month sold.
2) Fundraiser Cards sold by the organization (open to any non-profit organization, school, or sports team). Organization earn $10 per card sold.
3) Petals for Paws Fundraiser Cards sold by an Animal Rescue organization (open to any non-profit Animal Rescue Charity can apply. Only one organization is allowed at a time). Organization earn $10 per card sold.
4) 10-20% off Event Flowers (% depends on Organization's account ytd purchases). Please fill out our donation form. The purpose of this form is to aid us determining if we will be able to make a contribution at the time requested.
5) Product donation (Approval depends on Organization's account ytd purchases). The purpose of this form is to aid us determining if we will be able to make a contribution at the time requested.
Thank you for your cooperation and taking the time to fill out the donation form completely. If a donation is granted, this authorizes Tillie’s Flower Shop to use the organization's name as a donation recipient in any of Tillie's Flowers Shop advertising.
Please return any completed Donation form 30 days prior to your event via email ([email protected]) or the store (3701 E. Harry) to enable us to process it.